Tuesday, November 19, 2013

New Blog

Welcome to my new blog Self Experiment. My current need for a blog stems from needing a place to post designs I make under the name Kaytea Cuppa.  This will be free content as I have been amazed  by how much free stuff is available and I want to give back. Content will generally be things I create for myself in one of my interest areas; gardening and nature, science and math, science fiction and fantasy, geocaching, yoga and digital scrapbooking.

I am currently in the process of designing my first mini kit for a Doctor Who blog train.  It should will be available on the 23rd of November.

Keep in mind I am new to this and still learning. So if there are problems either with the downloads or the designs please let me know in the comments and I will try to fix them.  Thanks for viewing

Here is an extraction of a pink rose.  Free for commercial or personal use.  I will be using this recoloured in my upcoming kit.  Download extracted png file from Box here or click on image. 

KC Pink Rose download

Quote: “But he who dares not grasp the thorn should never crave the rose.” ― Anne Brontë








1 comment: